Bukhara State Medical Institute (Buxoro davlat tibbiyot instituti) which is contributing much to the spiritual and educational life of ancient and ever young Bukhoro-i-Sharif was established on September 6, 1990 according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, № 307.According to the decision of the Presidium of the Bukhara Regional Council of People’s Deputies, in March 1991, this institute was given the esteemed name of Abu Ali ibn Sino, the brightest and genius star of the domain of Medicine, our great grandfather and compatriot.Nowadays, a total of 299 foreigners from around the world study at the Bukhara State Medical Institute. In terms of countries, 250 of them are citizens of Turkmenistan, 36 of India, 4 of the Russian Federation, 4 of Tajikistan, 2 of Azerbaijan, 1 of Afghanistan, 1 of Kazakhstan and 1 of Ukraine.
The Medical Institute has done a great deal of work for over a quarter of a century; it trains qualified personnel in the healthcare system of the Republic. Within the historically brief period there were prepared more than 8500 doctors, 5448 of which are medical, 2510 – in dentistry, 507 in medical pedagogics domain, and 322 highly qualified nurses. At the moment, 184 of these graduates work in the leading scientific centers and clinics of foreign countries. 8 of them are doctors of sciences, 71 – candidates of science, more than 30 of them are in senior positions at the republican scientific centers, more than 270 former students work at the regional and district health institutions as chief physicians and department heads.The Institute has been one of the first in our country, in 2004, to establish a “Distance Learning Center”. With the help of this system, Gulistan State University held video-conferences, tele-discussions with Tashkent universities.
Bukhara State Medical Institute, which has been contributing to the cultural and educational-spiritual development of our people for many years, has its great place not only in the socio-economic and cultural life of the Bukhara oasis, but also in the republics social-economic and cultural-spiritual sphere as well.
MBBS in Uzbekistan | +92 3334932930
- Bukhara state Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino is a government university which is recognized by WHO.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute is listed in WHED (world higher education data base – HEC Pakistan Website Source https://www.whed.net/home.php ) & it approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) & MCI (Medical Council of India) Approved & it is directly under the Ministry of health republic of Uzbekistan.
- 300+ Foreign Students studying in MD General Medicine & BDS Dentistry in English Medium.
- Bukhara State Medical University has modern medical education system.
- Bukhara State Medical University also offers scholarships at the end of year to the excellent students of MBBS/MD.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute has 06 years MBBS/MD Degree Program including clinical internship or clinical rotation.
- University has Furnished Hostels with Halal Mess Facility for Pakistani, Indian and international students.
- Syllabus of Bukhara State Medical institute is same as according to the international Medical education standard.
Information about Migration/Transfer Students:
Bukhara State Medical Institute is accepting Migrations/Transfers in 2nd, 3rd & 4th year as well with complete documents including transcripts, NOC (no objection certificate) issued by the previous medical school.
Bukhara State Medical Institute Fee Structure for Pakistani students (2022-23):
Fee Package for 6 years (12 Semesters) MBBS/MD General Medicine Degree.
First Semester = 3850 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 12 semester (Tuition + Hostel fee ) = 2000 USD
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx. 100$ per Month by themselves sepertately.
Important Points to read !
- Air Ticket is not included in Fee Package, Student will buy One way air ticket to Tashkent by himself.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in university . Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee (if needed) from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of university & Government of Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
MBBS in Uzbekistan | 0333-4932930
How to Apply in Bukhara State Medical Institute Uzbekistan !
Admission & Visa Requirements:
Admission & Visa Process is almost same for all the MBBS in Uzbekistan universities for international students. Usually Uzbek Universities are accepting international students for MBBS/BDS degree program 2 times in one year.
- Fall intake (September-October)
- Spring intake (January-February)
MBBS/BDS students arrival time in Uzbekistan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
First Step – Registration: Admission letter process: (Charges = 100$)
Uzbek Universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days. Student will submit the following documents to us for admission letter.
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- CNIC or Form B
Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS/BDS admission. Age Limit to apply for Bukhara State Medical Institute is 30 years.
2nd Step – Visa Letter: Visa Invitation Letter Process: (Charges = 200$)
Visa invitation letter issues by Uzbek Foreign Ministry which can takes 20-30 days normally (or depends). Student will submit the following documents for Visa letter.
- Passport First page Scan
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- CNIC or Form B
- Police Clearance Report (attested by foreign office)
- Medical Check up Report by DHQ Hospital (attested by foreign office)
3rd Step – Arrival:
After issuance of Visa invitation letter student will get visa from Uzbekistan embassy in Pakistan can buy the one way air ticket from hometown to Airport, we will help out student to buy the ticket (if asked by the student). Students will pay Embassy Charges by themselves. Usually we are sending MBBS/MD students to Uzbekistan in a group. As the student will arrive at Tashkent airport we will provide airport Pickup.