STUDY MBBS/MD IN UZBEKISTAN
From the past years, there has been a huge inclination of students for studying MBBS abroad. MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the worthy decisions for Pakistani and Indian students to study medicine abroad. Studying in medical universities of Uzbekistan provides a higher caliber of education, treating territorial pathology, learning diagnostics, handling the patients, practice in healthcare, and many more.
Every year a number of Pakistani and Indian students come to Uzbekistan for MBBS study.
WHY MBBS/MD IN UZBEKISTAN
Internationally recognized curriculum WHO / PMC / MCI Approved Internationally qualified professors Boys / Girls separate hostels Halal Pakistani food Hundreds of Pakistani and Indian students already studying Hundreds of Graduates successfully working as Doctors. The MD (MBBS) degree from 𝐔𝐳𝐛𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 is accepted worldwide. No IELTS & Bank Statement required The country is suitable for students who are on a low budget. Academic mobility programs with European Universities. Muslim Country Accredited University
Requirements & Admission Process for Study in Uzbekistan:
Uzbekistan Universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay us 300$ for the Visa Invitation letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Uzbekistan. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. Usually Uzbek Universities are accepting international students for MBBS/MD/BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and March intake respectively. MBBS in Uzbekistan age limit is 30 years for international students.
Note: if the seats of MBBS/BDS filled timely, Uzbek Universities accepts the applications for September intake only. MBBS/MD/BDS students arrival time in Uzbekistan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For MBBS/BDS admissions in Uzbekistan students needs to complete the following documents mentioned below :
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Bank/financial Statement (if needed)
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner. Students can send these documents to our official Email ( email@example.com ) to start the procedure.
Important Points to Read before getting MBBS/BDS admission in Uzbekistan:
- Students having Minimum 60% Marks in HSSC/Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are eligible to apply.
- Tuition & Hostel Fee is as Per Semester. There are 10 Semesters in for MD Degree in Uzbekistan.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee on Airport by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Tashkant by themselves .
- Food Expenses of Mess/Canteen in Uzbekistan is normally from 100 U$D to 110 U$D per month which are extra to fee package.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively
Samarkand State Medical Institute:
Samarkand State Medical Institute is the oldest medical university in Central Asia founded in May 1930, providing high-quality training of highly qualified medical personnel. The institute is located in the most beautiful city of Samarkand – from time immemorial it has been a center of scientific thought and outstanding culture.
- Offering MBBS/MD Physician Degree, English Taught, 5 years Degree program
- WHO Recognized, PMC & MCI Approved, 1000+ Foreign students already studying