STUDY IN CHINA
China is definitely a place for people who enjoy a challenge. A huge, diverse country with a long, long history, there are so many fascinating aspects to explore. It may be over 700 years since Marco Polo chronicled his travels around China.
China is growing destination for studying medicine and engineering since China Universities are cheap cost wise and highly reputed in technology wise and so the forefront in the field of education and more specifically medicine, besides the mentioned specialization, China has been offering practically all specializations known to mankind.
China has opened its doors for foreigners who wished to come down to China for higher education. Universities in China are becoming highly international. When you study here, you are likely to find yourself meeting students from all over the world. Many countries are represented on the campus and each student
MBBS, BDS, MS / ENGINEERING
- Duration of Course is 6 years (5 years + 1 year Internship)
- (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. This makes student eligible to appear for many of the screening tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also PMDC. The system of higher education in China is well formulated and advanced and on part with the western countries. Many of the courses are now offered with the
- medium of instruction in English. There are around 180 Medical universities in China which admit International Students.
- The syllabus/curriculum is based on international standards.
- Internship in student’s home country or China.
- Low fees and cost of living.
- Located in main Chinese cities.
- Students looking for admission in China should make sure that the selected university is offering English medium courses
STEP 1: ADMISSION
Documents Required (Matric, F.Sc or Equivalent, passport, CNIC card scan copies and passport size photo graph.) student will get admission letter within week and Visa letter (JW202) within 1.5 month
STEP 2: VISA
Documents Required for Chinese Visa
- Visa application form 3 photo size 35*45 mm white back ground
- Educational documents (attested by relevant board,IBCC and Foreign office)
- Medical Tests reports (Blood group, Hepatitis B & C and HIV from Chinese medical Lab Islamabad )
- Police character certificate issued by District Police Office (attested by Foreign office Islamabad)
- Original admission letter and JW202 visa form.
- Student will get visa from embassy after 3 to 5 working days
STEP 3: TRAVEL
- Ticket arrangements for student ,Every student will pay first year total fee dues in university upon arrival.Dues will include Tuition fee Hostel fee ,Medical,Health Insurance,Visa extension,Books,Hostel Security, Registration & admission charges,bedding and other expenses.
- Complete admission process
- Visa letter (JW202) from Chinese Government
- Visa file preparation
- Travel arrangements for student from Pakistan to China
- Air port pick up
- Accommodation arrangements.
- Office in China to assist students.
OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
- Hainan Medical University
- North China University of Science & Technology (NCUST)
- Shihezi University
- Hunan university of Medicine
- Inner Mongolia university
- Habi north university
- Hubei university of science & Technology
- Taishan Medical University
- Northwest Polytechnic University
- Liaoning shihua university
- Chang an university
- Southwest University of petroleum