MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the top countries offering MBBS to international students at a very affordable price. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The quality of medical education provided in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to the European standards. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
- The duration of the complete MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. The first five years of MBBS are focused on teaching the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is completely focused on hands on training in the affiliated hospitals. Many aspiring students who wish to pursue Mbbs from Kyrgyzstan is primarily based on the fact that most of the universities provide real life case studies and clinical knowledge during their entire tenure of education. The medical students who graduate from the medical university of Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear in the major medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India. The medical graduates from a Medical University in Kyrgyzstan can apply for a job in any part of the world. Studying Mbbs in Kyrgyzstan will provide plethora of opportunities to the Indian Students by virtue of the recognition from top medical councils across the globe.
WHY STUDY IN KYRGYZSTAN?
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education, but also a very healthy environment to the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries. Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study. Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable. The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed in 12-15LAC MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is offered in English Medium Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides world class facilities to Indian students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students provide hostel facilities for Indian students with world class amenities Students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get Degree of MD Physician from top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan that are recognized in all parts of the world. Top Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan provide MCI coaching. Success! r
- MBBS In Kyrgyzstan Fees 2019-2020 Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee from 2400 dollars to 4300$ depends upon university you choose.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA
- Admission letter by medical University
- Invitation letter issued by Ministry of Education
- Original Passport
- Original Academic Records attested by IBCC & Foreign Office
- Five photographs
- Visa Fee 60-120 US$
Our partner colleges and universities
- Asian Medical Institute
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Jalal-Abad State University
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Osh State Medical University
- International medical University
- International University of Kyrgyzstan