Tashkent Medical Academy – Urgench Campus:
Follow the official link of Tashkent Medical Academy for the History of the TMA Urgench branch Details:https://tma.uz/about-tma/a-brief-history/
On March 11, 1992, According to the Resolution № 125 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 20, 1992, № 171 Urgench branch of the first Tashkent State Medical Institute was organized on the base of Khorezm Regional Center for Professional Development of Medical Workers.
In accordance with Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan signed on May 31, 1995 and on June 3, 1995 by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the branch was transferred to Urgench State University as a medical center with two faculties. On June 3, 1998 in accordance with the Resolution № 239 of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, UrSU’s Medical Center was reestablished as a separate independent educational institution.
Urgench branch of the first Tashkent State Medical Institute was established on June 3, 1998 under the Resolution № 239 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. On July 19, 2005 Tashkent Medical Academy (and its Urgench branch) was reorganized by the Decree № 178 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
MBBS Fee Package 2022-23:
First Semester = 4550 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th semester (tuition+hostel) = 2000 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx 100$ per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
Important Points to read !
- Air Ticket is not included in Fee Package, Student will buy One way air ticket to Tashkent by themselves.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee (if needed) from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Ministry of Health Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.