MBBS/MD Admissions in IHSM Kyrgyzstan Call/WhatsApp @ 0333-4932930
Brief History of International Higher School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan:
The IHSM was established by the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic No.74 dated 11 of March 1993 and is a University with the status of International Higher Education Institution.
By the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No.74 dated February 8, 1999, the International University of Kyrgyzstan was granted the status of an autonomous self-governing University, which is necessary for entry into the global educational environment. At a later stage the University was transformed into “International University of Kyrgyzstan” (IUK) Academic Consortium by the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 53 dated 12 of February 2003.
The International Higher School of Medicine IHSM as a structural unit of International University of Kyrgyzstan IUK academic consortium was established in 2003. The main prerequisite for establishment of the school was a strategy of reforming Kyrgyz education system and increasing competitiveness of domestic universities, which resulted in the main emphasis of IHSM administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market. The School’s MD program is ranked the best in the nation with our teachers, scientists, and physicians being the leading experts in their fields. More than 10 Foreign students batches from ISM are graduated & working in reputable hospitals in Pakistan and abroad. Foreign graduates are eligible to apply for ECFMG certifications. Ranking of International Higher School of Medicine IHSM is 09 in Kyrgyzstan. main emphasis of ISM Bishkek administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | 0333-4932930
Currently, the International Higher School of Medicine IHSM, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is a modern university with comprehensive infrastructure and experienced faculty members that are nationally and some of them worldwide recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, professional health organizations and agencies. Fifteen years ago the first enrollment of students numbered only 13, whereas at present about 3500+ students study in the school.
Most of our students are citizens of foreign countries: India, Pakistan, South Korea, Africa, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria. This is why the language of instruction is English. Syllabus of MBBS in ISM Kyrgyzstan is same as Pakistani & Indian Medical Colleges. Although the key to academic success of any faculty members and students is a hard work the main pillars of school accomplishments are three basic principles Equity, Quality, and Transparencythat were reflected in our school Mission and Vision. The ISM is registered and cooperates (our partners) with many leading international institutions: The World Health Organization (WHO), An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE), Institute for International Medical Education (IIME), the PhD Program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS), and participates in several international programs. To date, 14 research projects approved by the Academic Council are being implemented in the IHSM. Our alumni have been successfully passing medical certification exams in their native countries along with countries that USA, Great Britain etc. Our graduates do their continuous health studies as postgraduate trainees in leading institutions of North America and Europe and practicing medicine all over the world.
Medical Campus of IHSM:
At present more than 1500 Pakistani male and females are studying General medicine.
Now There are 2 Medical campuses associated with International University of Kyrgyzstan:
1- International Higher School of medicine (Western Campus)
3- Tok-Mok Campus
Details of MBBS in IHSM International Higher School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan 2022-23 for Pakistani Students:
- IHSM is recognized by WHO (World health organization).
- International School of Medicine IHSM Bishkek is approved by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Students can appear in PMC’s NEB Exam after Graduation from IHSM Kyrgyzstan.
- IHSM is a Top Ranking private Medical University in Kyrgyzstan offering General Medicine degree of 05 years.
- More than 3000+ foreign students from different nationalities Pakistan, India, Nepal & others are studying MBBS/MD (Medical doctor of general medicine) in IHSM.
- IHSM tuition fee is Lowest & affordable for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. IHSM is Located in Bishkek (Capital of Kyrgyz Republic).
- IHSM International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan have 05 affiliated hospitals.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | 0333-4932930
Fee Structure IHSM:
MBBS in International Higher School of Medicine Bishkek Kyrgyzstan 2022-23:
There are 10 Semesters in IHSM International Higher School of Medicine for 05 years MBBS/MD Program.
|Expenses Details||Per Semester|
|Tuition fee||2500 $ /Semester|
|Hostel Fee||400 $ /Semester|
|admission charges, registration, |
management charges, consultancy fee
Other Expenses :
- Mess/Food (per semester) = 600 U$D
- E-visa,Medical,insurance,visa extension = 400 USD
- Air Ticket on way = Approx. 300$-400$
Important Points to read !
- Student will pay Visa on arrival fee (E-Visa) 100 U$D before departure.
⊕ What is E-Visa fee ? it is the same visa fee that was charged on arrival on bishkek airport, after march 2020 Kyrgyz government changed the policy and charging same visa on arrival fee in advance.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the health insurance fee by themselves if asked.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.