Kazakh National Medical University was founded in 1930. It is accredited by the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME). Students are trained in healthcare and social security, technical sciences and technologies and social sciences and business. There are 8 bachelor programs, 7 master programs, 4 PhD programs, 4 internships, as well as 31 residencies in Kazakh, Russian and English languages. 11 thousand students from 17 countries study there. There are 7 dormitories, a university clinic for 500 beds. 92 clinics accept KazNMU students for their clinical study. More than 20 student organizations cooperate with 116 universities and research centers around the world. The university is a member of 9 international Associations including the IUA, EUA, AMEE, ADEE, AMSE.
Why Study at Kazakh National Medical University?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University:
- It is the top university in Kazakhstan.
- The Kazakhstan city is rich in natural and pure mineral resources.
- As Kazakhstan is a best place in terms of education sector, it is a regional study hub for central Asia.
- At Kazakh national medical university, one semester contains 5 months.
- The university offers its curriculum in English medium.
- The fees are low compared to other universities.
- The university has highly qualified teaching faculty and thus the quality of education is the best.
- University has a very large and nice campus which is the largest in the country.
Why Study MBBS from Kazakhstan?
The university has own well developed new campus with all necessary facilities including Wi-Fi, sports campus and clinical labs for practical studies purpose. University has highly qualified staff of professors, teachers and doctors to teach students with better ways of understanding and to help them for solving their issues related to their field of study. Almaty has a good number of medical universities and mostly of them are reputed worldwide, kazMUCE is also a highly preferred university for various aspects of MBBS studies and also ranks in the list of top medical universities of the world with National & World Ranking, the University is at 92nd and 11538th position consecutively.
Basic Eligibility criteria
- Firstly interested students have to fill admission form online from university site and then you will get a letter of recommendation from university after meeting all eligibility criteria’s.
- Student must be 17 years old .
- Student has passed 12th examination with PCB stream with minimum 60% of marks.
Fees structure in top universities of Kazakhstan is fair and cheap as compare to other world class top universities, so studying MBBS from Kazakhstan is a preferred option for many pakistani student.
Some Facts about Almaty city and Kazakhstan
Almaty is a beautiful and developed city of Kazakhstan; there are direct flights between Indian airports and Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country and the ninth largest in the world and one of the most developed countries in Central Asia. It is very rich because of its abundance of oil and minerals, Kazakhstan is officially a democratic, secular, unitary, constitutional republic with a diverse cultural heritage, one can experience all four seasons on the territory of Kazakhstan with frosty winter, blossoming spring, heating summer and scarlet autumn.
Kazakh National Medical University MBBS Fee Structure 2023
|Fee in USD (approx) Per Semster||2300 $|
|Medical Insurance + Visa one year||500$|
|Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc. (only First Tine)||2000$|
|Total Fees For First Semster||5100|
2nd Semester to onward every semester (Tuition + Hostel) = 2300+300=2600 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx. 100$-150$ per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
Fees Includes: PMC exam training course, Pakistani teaching staff, Online examination fee, eligibility
certificate, recruitment, publicity charges and Service charges.
Note: Medical approximately 100$ not included in fee.
Note: Company and university doesn’t bear the responsibility for over charging more than above mention
amount. Consultants are allowed to charge consultancy fee within amount 500 USD in their home country
We don’t require any attestation, medical or police certificate.
Step 1; Admission letter will provide within 48 hours after receiving FSC marksheet Minimum 60 % marks
Step 2, Visa approval and invitation will provide within 10 days after receiving passport copy.
Step 3, Visa stamping from Kazakh embassy in Islamabad, please take documents in embassy.
(Invitation letter, Filled visa Application form, Recent Passport size photo, original passport, Copy of
passport and CNIC, Travel Insurance Certificate, (Medical Certificate hiv, hcv, chest X-ray, TB
test),Copy of travel ticket, receipt visa fee).
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education: Quick Highlights
Here are major highlights of the Kazakh National Medical University :
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||4500 USD|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|University Ranking||Country – 5|
World Ranking – 3878
|University Recognition||PMC & MCI & WHO Approved|
Why Study MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University of ?
Check out the benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University of Continuing Education:
- Kazakh National Medical University has highly educated professors, doctors and teachers.
- Hassle-free admission procedure.
- The university has the centre of practical skills established for worldwide medical aspirants.
- Extensively recognised university by PMC & WHO.
- The university has amazing infrastructure along with the International environment in the campus area.
- Kazakh national Medical University has a strong and thorough medical foundation.
- It provides excellent accommodation facilities with all necessary facilities and amenities.
- The medicine degree from this university is recognised worldwide.
- The university has various co-curricular activities rather than studies.
- University doesn’t need any entrance examination clearance for MBBS admission.
- The university provides a high-quality education at cheaper rates.
- Focused education system imparting theoretical and practical skills.
- The university is equipped with all modern technology.
- Medium of instruction for MBBS education is English.