» Kyrgyz State Medical Academy KSMA accepts International Students for MBBS/MD Degree Only for Fall/September intake (once in year). So Be careful before applying in KSMA.
» According to new rules and regulations by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission), PMC will approve only MD degree from Kyrgyzstan. Beware of Fake news and information. Thank you
MBBS/MD in KSMA | +92 3334932930
MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy KGMA, KSMA (Founded in 1939) is a well known Government Medical university in Kyrgyzstan which have a history of more than 70 years. The Medium of Teaching in KGMA is English medium for International Students. Country Ranking of Kyrgyz State Medical University KGMA Kyrgyzstan is 09.
Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS/MD admission.
Key Features of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy KSMA:
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is PMC approved Medical University in Kyrgyzstan.
- KGMA is awarding Degree of MD (Doctor of General Medicine), a widely recognized and accepted degree all over the world.
- Graduated students of Kyrgyzstan State Medical University can appear in PLAB, USMLE & can get registered as medical doctor and continue Postgraduate education in United States.
- After getting MD degree from KGMA, students can get registered for ECFMG certifications.
- Kyrgyz State Medical University KIGMA is listed & Recognized with WHO world directory of medical schools, Avicenna directory, and International medical education directory of FAIMER.
- Graduates of KGMA-KSMA are eligible to apply for licencing in Medical Council of India, Pakistan Medical Commission PMC for or NLE Exam.
- Graduates are eligible to work in India, Pakistan, European Union, America, Japan and other countries.
- Being a government medical university, Tuition fee of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is economical & lowest for Pakistani & foreign students.
- Affiliated Hospitals of KSMA-KIGMA are equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities.
- Clinically focused curriculum with clinical rotations in hospitals starting from second year through final year.
- Highly qualified teachers & High standard professional Medical Education.
- Participation of students and teachers in International Scientific Conferences and short courses arranged by Foreign Partner Universities.
MBBS/MD in KGMA | +92 3334932930
MBBS/MD Fee Package of KSMA-KGMA :
There are 10 Semesters in Kyrgyz State Medical University for 06 years MBBS/MD Program.
First Semester fee package = 4150 U$D
Included: Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 12th (Every Semester) | Tuition fee = 2250 U$D
Other Expenses (Extra to Fee Package):
- E-Visa Fee (First time only) =
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = 400 U$D
- Mess/Food (per semester) = 600 U$D
- Residence Permit/Visa Extension = Approx. 250 U$D
- Medical Checkup fee = Approx. 50 U$D
- Air Ticket = Approx. 300$-400$
Important Points to read !
⊕ What is E-Visa fee ? it is the same visa fee that was charged on arrival on Bishkek airport, after march 2020 Kyrgyz government changed the policy and charging same visa on arrival fee in advance.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.