Shanxi Medical University
Shanxi Medical University having history of 99 years is a comprehensive Government Medical University. It was founded in 1919 and is located in Taiyuan City, capital of Shanxi Province. Shanxi Medical University is a non-profit public higher-education institution located in the metropolis of Taiyuan (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Shanxi. Officially recognized by the Department of Education of the Shanxi Province, Shanxi Medical University (SXMU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational Chinese higher education institution. Shanxi Medical University (SXMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. SXMU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
- Just 2 Hrs and 36 Minutes from Beijing (Capital of China) by G-Train and 1Hr by Air
- A Comprehensive Government Medical University
- 21 Schools and Departments
- Offering 144 undergraduate, master and PhD majors in Medical
- 6000 Teaching faculty and Medical Practitioners
- 24371 Chinese and International students
- 158 Hospitals, Teaching bases, Training bases and Research centers
- International cooperation with more than 8 Countries and Regions.
- Shanxi Medical University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI Listed) & Recognized by WHO , IMED, WCAME & approved by PMC for Pakistani Students. Graduated students are eligible for ECFMG certification. Curriculum & Syllabus of Hainan Medical University is same as according to international standard.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students are studying MBBS in China under the supervision of Highly qualified teaching Faculty. In which more than 400 foreign male & female students are from Pakistan.
- It is Best Medical University in China for Foreign Students. Foreign Students are from Pakistan, India, Jordan, Nepal, Iraq, Palestine, Ghana, Malaysia, Indonesian, Australian, Asian, Arabic, ASEAN & CIS Countries and about all African Countries like Zambia , Zimbabwe , South Africa and others are studying MBBS/ Clinical Medicine in Shanxi Medical University.
- MBBS degree program started as Medical Education Project for Foreign Students in 2005.
- Halal Muslim Food easily available in the campus and also out side the campus for international students. In fact all variety of food for all nationalities are available.
- Safe and Secure furnished hostels are available for Boys and Girls , Security Cameras are installed as well to provide Secure environment.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria by Shanxi Medical University :
- Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with 60% Minimum Marks.
- Language of Instruction : English (5+1 years Program) , Age Limit : 27 Years.
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Non-criminal Certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
MBBS Fee Package of Shanxi Medical University for Pakistani, Africans Students September 2022:
Degree Awarding: Clinical Medicine MBBS
Note: Due to COVID-19, first semester will be online, University will announce later for on campus classes.
Application & Registration fee is 2000 RMB which is non refundable
|Expenses Details||From 1st year to 6th year|
|Tuition fee||28000 RMB/Year|
|Hostel Fee ( two sharing)||5000 RMB/Year|
|Medical,insurance,visa extension||2100 RMB/Year|
|Service & Consultancy charges are first time only)||Negotiable|